domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Memories from the Future

I've been finding some memories from when I was old,
A collection of stories and truths to be told.
Still, it's hard to imagine the future back then,
With no notion of present, no notion of when.

There are stories of these which I will recognize,
Filled with fables and legends that I do patronize.
There are others, however, so different from now
That learning the future won't help me know how.

There are stories of faeries and wizards and elves,
With magical books flying away from the shelves.
The difference in those is the role that I play:
I'm a tree or a flower or a rock in their way.

There are stories of a courageous hero in breed,
Just waiting for a chance to finally succeed.
Succeed in making evil and sorrow never be,
Succeed in defeating the cunning villain, me.

There are stories of a natural disaster occuring,
Disrupting the living and causing their mourning.
I am the tornado and earthquake in their lives,
Who takes away the hope that always survives.

I've been finding some memories from when I was old,
A collection of stories and truths to be told,
Some seem impossible, but I feel they are not.
For dreams are a memory and they mean a lot.

3 comentários:

  1. Brilhante e mágico! Estou a ver que andas inspirado. Estou a gostar muito de ler estas maravilhas que aqui tens partilhado :3

    God e odeio esta cena de ter que confirmar em cada post que faço que não sou um robô...
    nacvjsdhvusfdhvusdhgvfyudsivfdsijkfhvfdhvkjdhvudh!!! godammit!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Eia, obrigado!

      Estranho isso pedir-te para confirmar sempre, apesar de teres sessão iniciada no blogger (ou não?). A mim não me aparece de todo, mas também pode ser por ser o autor ou assim.

      Eliminar
  2. sim tenho sessão iniciada mas somehow ele pede-me sempre a confirmação T.T

    ResponderEliminar